March 02, 2010

T Shirts & Camera Phone: School & Creepy Building

All these cool t-shirt designs can be found on THREADLESS.COM
I'm not a Star Wars fan, but this is uberly cute!

Loves how this design wraps around the body.

FRIGGAN COOLEST T-SHIRT DESIGN EVER!!! GENIUS STUFF! Definition of Kitsch! BEAUTIFUL

OMG! The flyer I made for Eating Disorder week has been approved and posted in the dorms & school website! AHH! I thought they were going to make a new one, so I was pretty pissed. But they did end up using mine. I'm so happy!!

A banner posted up on one of the campus's building. It says "From the desk of Jolene Koester (CSUN's president) Your tuition pays for my house" For those of you who don't know, California Colleges are facing some deep budget cuts. And there's going to be a walkout this Thursday on campus. I just thought the banner was harsh, which is why it makes it cool. Plus, it actually looks like my school's president.
Random creepy but beautiful building in downtown. On the back it says "JESUS SAVES". I'm down for GOD, but what a creepy way to share the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment