- Tie hair into a pony tail, leaving the fringe section out. Comb your fringe straight, covering your eyes.
- Use scissors to snip your fringe a little longer than the length you want (to avoid wearing a beanie for a month) in a downward 10-20 degree angle (to whatever side you want your bangs to be swept to)
- Use your scissors and cut upwards (parallel to your nose) on random spots on your fringe. (Just so your fringe won't look thick and blocky)
- Take your razor and pull outward pieces of your fringe and shave it once, and move on to the next piece. (Just to thin your fringe a bit)
- Wash your hair, style it, and you're done!
June 04, 2010
Fringe Getting Too Long
Look ma! I trimmed my own fringe! I highly suggest that you go get it done at a salon, but if you're really itching to get that hair out of your face & you just can't afford it. You can always cut it yourself! All you need are a pair of sharp scissors, a fresh razor, and dry hair. Let's get you some fresh new side swept bangs.