July 21, 2011

Yum, Food!

Entertaining friends is so fun! Especially when I get to make them a full blown dinner. I haven't seen my friend Robin for a while, so I decided to make this Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta. This dish looks so professional, yet it is so simple to make. Get the recipe @ Evil Shenanigans!


Yummmm!! It was as good as it looked.
I served it with some salad and baked zucchini with cheese.
My test monkeys.
Then we had some artisan chocolate I had got from the Hollywood Farmers Market the other day. I was attracted to the packaging on this without noticing what the animals were doing. I had to get it once one of the workers told me the naughty things these animals were engaging in.


"You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals."
Look how simple the ingredients are!
After Dinner, we grabbed some shaved ice and watched Buried Alive. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment