- driving alone, and your jam comes up.
- riding your bike under the shade of trees.
I miss riding my Chocolat on campus :[
- deep conversations about life, love, and relationships.
- imagining you are a character in a music video or imagining that you were the inspiration for a song.
I like doing this when I'm walking home alone, while listening to Phantom Planet- Somebody's Baby.
- doing nothing with great friends.
- Chocolate run with the BFF.
Get a free chocolate every month @ Godiva when you get a rewards card!
- making a bad situation into a positive.
So I directed my friends to the wrong trail while hiking. We thought we were going to a water fall which is only a little over 2 miles (to and back), but we ended up nearly being on top of a mountain that was a little over 5 miles. We may have walked a lot in the hot sun, but the memories are worth it .
- a reminder of how our parents use to sing, play, and comfort us as kids.
- being immature on purpose and laughing really hard about it.
- Hot dog and a drink for $1.50
Yummy, Costco food after studying for a political science midterm.