July 23, 2010

Reality VS. Dream World

"Well dreams, they feel real when we're in them right? It's only when we wake up that we realize something is actually strange."
- Inception

If you haven't watched this movie, please lift your ass off this chair and get yourself to the nearest theater... NOW. 

This movie is intellectually stimulating, it's just what I needed for this lazy summer! I can officially say that Leonardo DiCaprio is my favorite actor. In addition, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is ONE HOT NUMBER. Seeing him act as this smooth character (something I'm not use to) is so damn sexy! I can die happy now.

Look at that expression, tell me that doesn't make you melt? I have a feeling that there are going to be plenty of man crushes on him.

P.S. DAMN YOU NOLAN!! Why must you leave me out in the cold like that?! Now I'll be thinking about it all night.

In case you were lost throughout the movie:

No comments:

Post a Comment