December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas + Resolutions

I wish all of you are having a lovely and safe Holiday. Next up, New Years! What are my New Years resolution you may ask? Why if you would like to know:
  • Start showing my work in this blog.
  • I've been shy about putting my work in public, but I know being shy won't get me no where.
  • Be a tad bit reckless and see where that goes.
  • I'm going to admit it, I've been too uptight. I'm going to loosen up and be a little crazy. Like make conversation with a stranger, scream in public, or flirt with a cute boy.
  • Try out some new recipes on the roommates.
  • Saw some yummy stuff on blogs, like this french onion soup!
  
  • Gain back the weight I lost for finals and more!
  • Stop being lazy and dress cuter.
  • I wore my jeans, converse, and hoodies too damn much. I have cute clothes, I just been lazy to doll up.
  • Join a club.
  • Thinking of joining my school's graphic design club. I need to surround myself with talent.
I have a feeling 2011 will be an exciting year :D



Love that Gingy hair color. Oh, and the song is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment