December 21, 2010

Sleep Paralysis


FUCK YOU sleep paralysis!! I kept having it continuously in my nap. I remember my dream so clearly. I was lying on my bed, and all of a sudden I felt a lot of pressure on my body, like I was being squished. It got so uncomfortable that I started to scream for help, and violently move my body. Then I remembered reading somewhere if you wiggle your big toe, you'd wake up. So I busted a Kill Bill and did just that. I woke up.... within another dream. FML. So I had to wiggle my big toe out of another dream.

Just today, I had another one, where my house was all creepy and dark, and at the same time had this bluish glow. Somehow I panicked and tried to move my body in reality but I ended up making my way through a hallway and I saw some fucking dark human figures hanging upside down, their heads were twitching and jerking like I had pressed fast forward on a VCR. They were all up in my face, and I felt so much pressure. I screamed and tried to get away from them, and then I saw my dad at the end of the hallway. Of course I ran to him and hugged him. Then I woke up.

I got to stop sleeping on my back.

1 comment: