August 09, 2011

OC Fair 2011

Welcome to the OC Fair! I've been waiting for this all year. My friends and I never been to it, and we were all super psyched. What we were most excited was the fair food of course.


Deep Fried Oreos were the best thing at the fair. Later we had fried cool-aid, bad choice.
We also got chili cheese fries and a cheesecake dipped in sprinkles.
Ashley and Johnny taking advantage of just turning 21. Margaritas anyone?
After a meal and a heart attack, we walked around looking for the petting zoo. This was by far my favorite part of the fair. At first I didn't want to spend $2 on animal pellets because I didn't want to break my twenty. But the goats were just so darn sweet and friendly, I had to go back and buy some. 
Look at the precious eyes of this Alpaca. 
We spent a good 30 minutes at the petting zoo just feeding them and laughing at Mellie freaking out everytime an animal's lips went near her hand. She was a good sport, because she kept on trying and she let me laugh at her.


The Ferris Wheel is a MUST when you go to the fair. It was quite high, Ashlee had to hold my hand. THUG LIFE.
The thrill seekers from the group.
The Procrastinators Drum Corp.
Johnny and I fighting pretending to be praying mantises. Did you know after mating, the female eats the male? WHO RUN THE WORLD? GIRLS.
Love them. They are zee best. Plus it was our first time hanging out with Mellie since she came back from the land of Harry Potter and truffles. We miss her, and we are glad she's back.
We ended the OC fair by locking Johnny out of my car. GOOD TIMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment