October 15, 2009

Bike Messengers

How come I didn't think of this?!


(Unknown source, repost from Brian Hwe)

I have this love-hate relationship with these hipsters/midnight riders/bike messengers. I know that this is just a new scene and it's going to blow over once environmental friendly cars are affordable. But it makes me sick to my stomach on how many people are getting into this scene. At the same time I think it's kind of sexy when guys ride their road bikes, even sexier when girls do it. Here is a table of my reasons for my contradicting feelings:

 Love
Hate
 Helping the Environment
 Can't afford a car
Toned
Sweaty
The clothes they wear
 Except Crotch hugging jeans
 Riding with cars
When they are riding close to your car
 Riding alone, so mysterious
Riding w/ groups, so annoying
When they customize their bikes
Gotta love the plugs
With their parent's money

Gotta hate the mustache

No comments:

Post a Comment