October 05, 2009

Meatless Day 1

Today was my first day of going meatless in my whole life. I feel like I've been snacking the whole time and have not ate a satisfying meal. I feel so...so sad. It didn't help when my BFF made fried pork dumplings with the thin film of that crispy stuff on the skin. It was drenched in soy sauce and Sriracha, and those little porksters smelled sooooo good. Then at dinner, I had to cook the chicken breast for my roommates fettucinne alfredo dinner, while I made mushrooms and onions for my fettucine alfredo :[ Damn chicken turning golden brown on the skillet. DAMN YOU JENNY!


I definitely made it official when I used this bag on campus


2AM Snack: 1/3 Bag of Sweet Maui Onion potato chips and 1/4 of a whole Cantaloupe
(Stupid picture, It kept uploading upright)

 
Breakfast: Vegetarian Dumplings on rice with Japanese seaweed seasoning and Minute Maid Brain Boost Juice

I don't normally eat breakfast, but today I had to do a presentation about eating disorders, I didn't want my stomach to growl when presenting. "Anorexia Nervosa is characterized by self-starvation" *stomach grumbles*
Lunch: More rice with Japanese Seaweed Seasoning, a package of Salted Seaweed snacks, leftover Brownie from last night and Milk

 
Dinner: Mushroom and Onion Fettuccine Alfredo, Mixed green Salad with Ranch dressing, 2 pieces of Garlic bread, and a cup of Aloe Vera drink

I also ate a lot of in between snacks like more chips an Lindt white chocolate.  
I hope you guys aren't having sad meals like me :[

No comments:

Post a Comment