April 01, 2010

The First Day of Spring Break

Hurray! Spring break is finally here. Now I have some time to read some books. As of right now, I'm reading Snowflower and the Secret fan. I think I'm becoming a fan of Lisa See's book. I love books that have a lot of imagery and people suffering. Plus, I'm learning a lot about my heritage. After this I'm SO going to snuggle in bed and read :]


NO!! I RAN OUT OF PRETZELS!! CURSES!!1

I think this year's Spring break is going to be very productive, rather than lying in bed and feeling the hair grow out of my head like usual. Nope, I'm going to be up and about! Let's see what's in store for me.
  • Be a hostess for Fancy Dad's Association. All I have to do is look cute in a cheong sam and say hi to people.
  • Moritz is in LA from Germany! I can't wait to see him!
  • Go to ELAC to get my transcripts, with a little shopping on the side.
  • Do research and explore Chinatown for my Los Angeles geography paper.
  • Read for pleasure.
  • Go to the La Brea Tarpits
  • Hangout with Family
Here are some random pictures from my cellphone.

Weird looking cloud at the parking lot of Wal-Mart.

March 4(for) Education. Clever huh? Mellie taught me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment