Woo! Summer is near! I can feeeeeeeel it! Well, not really. The weather in LA county has been quite moody lately; hot, cold, hot, cold. But I just know that I'm excited for school to be over so I:
don't have to stress
can party without the guilt
can have some quiet reading time to myself
can do nothing :] (dolce far niente)
This upcoming week is finals, and I'm done with my Ballet and Illustration. I just need to worry about:
Indian Art History
- Answer 2 questions in essay format aprox: 4 pages < GROSS
- Visit the Norton Simon and write 2 pages about my experience
World Art History
- Research Paper 4 pages
And my favorite class...
- Turn in my edition of 17 for a print exchange. Our theme is duality and has to be within the size of 6x4".
- Look cute for necktie day, but I'm wearing a bowtie because I'm rebellious like that.
- Then have a Margarita with my professor (I can't wait for the sweet taste of salt on the rim)
|Edition of 17 for printmaking exchange, and ready to GO!|
|Illustration Merchandise project DONE. I hate it, but my teacher loves it. So it's ALLLLL good.|