May 09, 2011

Things That Annoy Me 2

It's been a year and 5 months, and I have accumulated more things that annoy me, and would probably annoy you to. You ready? LET'S GO! Read the first "Things That Annoy Me"!

1. That friend who ALWAYS talks about themselves and even has the nerve to talk over you.
2. Talking about school outside of school.
3. Waking up early.
4. When art teachers praise shitty ass jobs that was obvious of copping out. 
5. When you're trying to have a good time but they poop the party by being negative.
6. Refilling my gas tank when I need to be somewhere quick.
7. When people hate on Justin Bieber to try to make conversation. Have you been living in a box? EVERYONE KNOWS HE'S,"GAY, SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL, HAS NOT HIT PUBERTY". Think of something original.
8. When Disney celebs go bad. I really hope Selena Gomez stays good! 
9. When I have to be the good sport. 
10. Guys that hit on anything that moves.
11. Trying to make a conversation with someone new, but they aren't really into it or they are just awkward as hell.
12. When people take love for granted. 
13. Ugly people who always mention or talk about how hot, pretty, or cute they are and you know they aren't joking. News flash, I know you're insecure about your looks by claiming your fine as hell but being big headed makes you look 10x more uglier. 
14. Cute couples, STAY AWAY! Only because I'm bitter :[
15. Slow people on the fast lane.
16. "..."
17. Sleep paralysis
18. Facebook im's that go nowhere. 
19. Texting me a long ass paragraph. Just call me!
20. People who compliment, but don't mean it. 
21. Awkward hellos.
22. COCK BLOCKERS. 
23. When my dad calls me to ask how was my day, but he can never hear me. So I have to repeat it louder and louder. And people think I'm a brat to my parents.
24. When everything goes wrong.
25. Cat calls from ugly old men.
26. RUDE PEOPLE
27. Fake drunks
28. Indecisive people. JUST CHOOSE SOMETHING!
29. People who are scared to try new foods or are picky as hell and they can't think of anything to eat.
30. How I have to log onto Facebook every 10 mins.
31. Drivers that drive TOO close to you, and you're going the speed that is relative to everyone else.
32. Bad service in restaurants. 
33. Spam, not the ham though!
34. Those days where you can't draw for crap.
35. Art History
36. Beginning an essay
37. Sun in my eyes, and I squint and people think I'm dogging them.
38. Washing dishes, especially when I make curry, and it hardens onto the pot.
39. Assholes who treat other people differently based on social status. I recall we aren't in high school anymore!
40. When no one can't hear me when I talk :[
41. People who STILL wear Ed Hardy stuff or overly designed clothes.
42. Putting my laundry away.
43. A dirty apartment.
44. When my clothes shrink.
45. Being criticized for the way I look when I never asked for it.
46. People who think boy and girls can't be "friends". 

No comments:

Post a Comment