January 14, 2011

Breakfast for Lunch

Good God! This song is so sexy! Sexy little bow ties and suspenders <3


Today I got to hang out with my buddies AshLee and Axel Rose. We were pouring out our souls to the Biebz, T-Swizzle, Nsync, and Spice Girls while driving on the 101. Plus we got some breakfast at the Griddle Cafe on Sunset Hollywood. It's pretty popular on Yelp, so we decided to give it a try.

First came the drinks:
Ash & Axel got the OJ in these snooty cups.
I got a best fucking Hot Chocolate I ever had.
Then the food:
Ash got the famous Red Velvet panCAKE. She just couldn't wait for me to take a picture.
It actually tasted like the cake.
I got the Strawberries and Cream waffle with brown sugar sour cream.
The waffle was very dense.
Axel got the Omelette Pomodora. That was a damn good omelette I must admit.
Garlic, basil, Parmesan , tomato, and grilled chicken. With a side of potatoes and garlic bread.
The food was pretty good. A little too sweet for my liking, but I think I'd stick to iHOP. Only because it's a lot cheaper. Even if Ashlee paid for my tab for an early birthday meal. Yes... my birthday meal, my 21st birthday. January 20, this Thursday. Bahahahahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment