January 03, 2011

Hey Foodie

Lunch box absolutely adores food! I don't understand how people can be so picky and not try new things just because they aren't use to it. They lost their marbles to give up on a chance of a lifetime; to experience a culture, a different country, and an amazing taste bud adventure, ALL IN YOUR MOUTH. If something looks kind of funny or sounds bizzare; just try it. The only thing you've got to lose is your appetite. Personal rule of Andrew Zimmerman, try something twice.

awesome guy! 
I'm not telling you to eat rats or maggots (I actually had some BBQ ones).  But try something you normally wouldn't. And if you don't like it, politely push it aside. Or quietly spit it into a napkin. We don't want to see that ugly face of yours; emphasizing how disgusting someone else's creation and culture are. I've seen it so many times, and I have to say, it's very disrespectful and insulting. So go and have an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment