Side Story: When I was in elementary, my mom found a little baby turtle just walking around at one of the shopping plazas at Chinatown. She put it in her grocery bag and brought it back home. I took care of it and named it Squirtle, along with two older turtles named Blastoise and Warturtle.We were about to set it free when my sister lied that she wanted it, but it's really for my dad since he loves birds and it is an activity to exercise his brain because he's getting pretty senile.
|Cute right? I think I'll name it Quincy.|
- Trash bin
- 2 different size chopsticks (Quincy can jump around and flex his little dirty birdy feet muscles.)
- 2 Porcelain flower pot reservoirs for bird feed & water
- 1 Cellphone charm with string (For play)
- Fashion bangle (As a swing)
- Plastic food platter to cover the bottom